wnpp pages

Hi,

I've done some digging in the wnpp bug list, and ran into two RFP/ITPs
which turned out to be unpackageable. (details below)

I think they should get listed on
http://www.d.o/devel/wnpp/unable-to-package

The bugs are:

#68122: sqeak: non-free license, no big fuss. But multiple people have
  written to the ITP, it's been ITPed twice actually, and multiple people
  seem to have at least started some work on them - so it appears at
  least a little popular.
  More detailed info is in 149383 which is merged with the other.

#134918: winex: somewhat popular too. Could be packaged for non-free but
  Transgaming threatened with a license change. I think this one
  especially should get listed even if only to record their attitude.
  (Yea, I know their license in CVS has a remark now, but still)

Regards,

Filip

--
Buyer's Guide for a Operating System: