Re: Setting the preferred language in a browser [/intro/cn.html]

* Felipe Almeida Lessa <felipe.lessa@brturbo.com> [2002-11-12 14:19]:
> How to set the preferred language in Galeon (I'm using the
> Portuguese[Brazil] language, so the names can be wrong, please check):
>
> Configurations -> Preferences... -> Renderization -> Languages     =>
> Select your language and click in "Add"

 Thanks, I've added them.

 I'm finally working out the entry for kde.  It mainly goes like this:
For only one entry, do it through kcontrol.  For two or more language
preferences you have to edit ~/.kde/share/config/kio_httprc and add a
line similar to "Languages=de,en".

 Have fun,
Alfie
--