Re: who to send translations to?

* Robert Lemmen <robertle@semistable.com> [2002-11-11 18:08]:
> if i happened to translate a page (into german) and i am not a debian
> developer (=no cvs access), what do i do with it? send it to this list
> or to the translation coordinator (joey)?

 Both will work though I would sugguest you send it to the "other"
translation coordinator (eq "me" :) to not load Joey more, he's still
really busy with those security advisories that seem to pop up almost
every day since woody was released...

 Furthermore it is simply documented, btw.  On e.g.
<http://www.de.debian.org/intl/German/>.

 Have fun, and I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Alfie
--
"Sie haben die Cookie-Funktion Ihres Browsers nicht aktiviert. Aus
 Sicherheitsgründen nutzt dieser Dienst jedoch diese Funktion."