Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by barbier: webwml/english/mirror Makefile official.data w ...

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 02:57:11AM -0700, Debian WWW CVS wrote:
> CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
> Module name:	webwml
> Changes by:	barbier	02/11/05 02:57:11
>
> Modified files:
> 	english/mirror : Makefile official.data webmirrors.data
>
> Log message:
> 	Fix generation of mirrors lists with new i18n stuff

I'm not sure why, but it doesn't work, it doesn't print the translated
country names...

(The input array is sorted the way we like it already now? Damn, things are
getting out of control :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.