Re: Last po question (I hope ,-)

Denis Barbier:

> Currently fuzzy translated strings are printed, because this is how it
> worked with slices.  I am not sure this is a good idea, I could
> remove the --use-fuzzy flag if you prefer.

Using the fuzzy strings is probably a very bad idea, especially since
the gettext tools seem to be quite optimistic about similarity between
strings when new strings are added, and having translations show up for
totally unrelated strings are bound to cause confusion (or even pages
that say the exact opposite to what they are supposed to).

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/