Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by barbier: webwml arabic/po/others.ar.po catalan/po/other ...

On Sun, Nov 03, 2002 at 08:32:45PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
[...]
> Nope. I _did_ just 'make' all the time, and it still didn't work :)

Just to make it clear, you had to run 'make' in english/po and
'make install' in croation/po.  After updating english/po/Makefile,
you could run 'make install' in both directories.
I patched this file again, and now 'all' and 'install' are synonyms, which
seems the most logical behaviour.

> I checked again now with the updated makefile just in case, and still
> no change.
>
> FWIW,
>
> % dpkg -l wml mp4h gettext | grep ^.i
> ii  wml            2.0.8-5        Website META Language by Ralf Engelschall
> ii  mp4h           1.3.0-3        Macro Processor for HTML Documents
> ii  gettext        0.11.5-1       GNU Internationalization utilities

Same for me.  Just in case the new fix still does not work, did you
generate hr_HR locale?

Denis