Please help me, I am receiving large amounts of spam as a result of my posting.

Title: Message
Hello,

Please, I neeeed your help.

I posted the following message (not knowing that my email address would be made publicly available on the internet).

"Dear Technical Committee

I have a USB Keyboard & USB Mouse, and cannot install debian from the CD. Does debian have USB keyboard support?? If so, how can I find out about it!

Many thanks

Grant Pritchard"

(http://lists.debian.org/debian-ctte/2002/debian-ctte-200204/msg00001.html)

This was never replied to, but since I have made that posting, my grant@pritchard.net.nz email address has been able to be found via all the major search engines -- for example, google links to the http://lists.debian.org/debian-ctte/2002/debian-ctte-200204/msg00001.html page, and returns results for my email address.  This means that I am getting LARGE amounts of unsolicited spam email. Please please please remove the posting (or at least change the email address -- if you cannot delete the posting, can you change the email address to grant_pritchard@hotmail.com?)

I cannot overstate how much stress the spam email is causing me, so please help me out here. If you could remove the email address, or change it as above I would be eternally grateful.

Many thanks in advance,

Grant Pritchard
Hamilton
NZ