Language problems on the site

Hi, guys,

I'm an American living in Japan, so, when the website pops up in Japanese, annoying as it is, I understand.  However,
after I go to the bottom of the page and select English, it would be nice if the next page came up in English as well.  I
know, click on "How to set the default document language," then go down and click on English again and follow the
directions.  I appreciate your problems as internationalized web designers, but could it be made a little easier for some
guy up late at night just trying to figure out what Debian is?

Thanks,

Tom Hoyt

PS Also, when I finally got to the English default doc. language page, it was pretty helpful.  I'm glad you have that on
the site.