Re: unoffical debian logos, banners and covers

Le Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 04:21:19PM +0300, Volkan YAZICI ?crivait:

Wichert Akkerman <wichert@wiggy.net> [2002-09-26 14:44]:

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 06:27:17PM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  Yeah, they rock :)  Although some of them might produce problems if
> used.  I guess pixar and some others might not be so happy about the
> "ripp offs" in the banner section.

Yeah, the last thing we want to do is rip someone off.

But we could always ask for permission to use those images (if anyone
could figure out who to ask).

--
Raul