Debian tribute pages?

Well. We should start doing the retirement/honor pages for those who have
left the project. We discussed this previously (can't tell you where :)

We should start creating a

devel/tribute/memorials - for those who left us
devel/tribute/emeritus  - for those who retired from the project

I think that the best thing is to put up, not just names, but maybe some
bio's notes, comments on fellow debian developers and even pictures.

There's one issue, however, I do not think we can add some names there
without having the family's permission. There have been mails that have
been sent to -private and have not surfaced the public yet.

Could we ask the account managers to provide us a list with all the debian
accounts that have been removed in, say, the last five years?

Regards

	Javi

PS: Some references. Should I include Message-Ids of -private mails?  (I'm
not sure if this violates private policy, only people with access to it
should be able to read the content):

http://www.debian.org/News/2001/20010402b
http://www.debian.org/News/2000/20000815

And a search for "orphaning packages" in google leads to:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2000/debian-devel-200009/msg01296.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2000/debian-devel-200005/msg02070.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2001/debian-devel-200109/msg00941.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/1999/debian-devel-199901/msg02375.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2001/debian-devel-200106/msg00390.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2002/debian-devel-200201/msg00836.html

And a search for "leaving debian" leads to:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/1999/debian-devel-199907/msg02077.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-doc/1998/debian-doc-199811/msg00004.html

"retiring from debian" yields:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2002/debian-devel-200201/msg02160.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2001/debian-project-200101/msg00061.html

(Note that the Developer's Reference asks maintainers to tell about their
retirement at debian-private so there is a lot of info there which might
not be public :(