Re: Design proposal for debian.org

* Jim Andre Andersen <jim@epixelmedia.com> [2002-09-22 20:03]:
> I was just browsing through your website this afternoon,
> and I was thinking, that with a more appealing design,
> you could attract more users.

 That's nice, I guess you have read
<http://www.debian.org/devel/website/desc>, especially the parts at the
end of the page?

> My name is Jim Andre Andersen, from ePixel Media.
> I am working as an Art Director and Web designer,
> and would love to give you the opportunity to get
> a new, sleek and fresh design for a cheap price.

 Uhm, now I guess you haven't read our website at all, we are a
volunteer organisation.  If you on the other hand like to volunteer your
enhancements to the project I guess they might be appreciated.

> Please let me know what you're thinking.

 If you like to volunteer your work like everyone else in the project it
might be appreciated (if you don't work against the general rules that
are written down in the website description page).

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
"Ist es normal, nur weil alle es tun?"