Re: mhonarc misbehaving on lists.debian.org

> Note that this is 2.5.2, a local version, binaries and stuff extracted from
> the package at the time.

http://www.debian.org/security/2002/dsa-163

As the package maintainer for mhonarc, I recommend going all the way
for 2.5.12 for best results (from both security and general program
stability perspective.)

That said, I'm not sure what the problem you are encountering is, may
want to take it to the upstream mailing lists after upgrading.

-Jeff