Re: klecker upgraded to woody

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 06:50:05PM +0100, James Troup wrote:
> FYI, I upgraded klecker to woody.  As with auric, I did some package
> spring cleaning, although with slightly less fascism since I'm not
> sure about what ran on klecker.  If I removed something needed for
> whatever klecker becomes now, just yell.
>
> The one thing I'm fairly sure broke is the postgresql upgrade, it
> whined about unexpected characters in unicode string during the
> restore of the search db, so that probably got broke.  If it's not
> regeneratable, there's a backup...
I think we'll upgrade the search code to something more suitable for
multi languages, so the old DB is probably useless anyway.

Probably use cache mode too, which is pretty neat.

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>