klecker upgraded to woody

Moo,

FYI, I upgraded klecker to woody.  As with auric, I did some package
spring cleaning, although with slightly less fascism since I'm not
sure about what ran on klecker.  If I removed something needed for
whatever klecker becomes now, just yell.

The one thing I'm fairly sure broke is the postgresql upgrade, it
whined about unexpected characters in unicode string during the
restore of the search db, so that probably got broke.  If it's not
regeneratable, there's a backup...

Oh, since the search db is inanely large (3Gb?) I moved the postgresql
dir to /org.

--
James