Re: your mail

On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 07:34:24PM +0300, Mikko Kukkanen wrote:
> You must be kiddin'...
> No one read documentations or anything that are many a4 pages long...
>
> What can anyone learn about my question with no helping answer or answer at
> all?

Didn't notice that there were no replies. However, I have often seen people
search for solutions to their problems and not find a solution, but did find
someone with exact same troubles -- and this was comforting for them. :)

> > I don't see what's harmful for you there. What's wrong?
> You know what is spam, then you know what is wrogn.

It's too late to worry about that, I'm afraid. The address was probably
already harvested, if not at our site, it was at groups.google.com,
geocrawler.com or other places... we are planning to implement a method of
hiding addresses from spambots, and I assure you that your complaint will
influence this.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.