debian-l10n-hellas

Hi,
sometime ago I asked for a new list to be created with the above name
for translation purposes.  As I never  got a reply to the request I made
I figured that it was rejected but now I see that the list is on the pages and there are 23 members (my self probably included) but I have some
questions :
Who is the listmaster for this mailling list ?
If this is me because I requested it in the first place how can I modify
the Web-Archive status and
why there are no messages going through the list ?

George Papamichelakis