Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by atterer: webwml/english/CD/artwork index.wml angelfire. ...

* Debian WWW CVS <webmaster@debian.org> [2002-09-01 16:53]:
> CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
> Module name:	webwml
> Changes by:	atterer	02/09/01 16:53:19
>
> Added files:
> 	english/CD/artwork: angelfire.com-woody_cover_01.jpeg
> 	                    angelfire.com-woody_cover_02.jpeg

 Uhm, just a question, is it neccessary to have those binary files in
CVS?  Please put them not in CVS, I'm not interested in having those on
my harddisk for they aren't neccessary for a build or translation
anyway but just eat up space :(

 I know we have moved other things out of webwml from the events pages
already and I hope these pictures can be moved out, too.

 Thanks in advance,
Alfie
--
There are many times when you want it to ignore the rest of the string just
like atof() does.  Oddly enough, Perl calls atof().  How convenient.  :-)