[OT] Snakes and more :)

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Javier [iso-8859-1] Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:

> > > the symbol of Aesculapyus is the international medicine symbol)
> > > 	The snake might be too 'Slytherin' :)
> > I do not have a real favorite.  You are right with your argument, but
> > the snake will fit right on to the swirl.  By the way: 'Slytherin' -
> > who's that ;-)).  (I think some special books should not bann certain
               ^^^^                         ^^^^^
> > animals for use in different meanings.)
>
> 	'Slytherin' is the name of a "house" in the Harry Potter books.
> It was just a joke :)
I might add that I have a son in the age of 11 who read all four volumes
at least 4 times and his favourite audio casettes are the ones from Harry
Potter which are read perfectly by a very skilled German actor.  So I
was not able to ignore and I just read all four volumes myself with
pleasure (but only once ;-) ).

Kind regards

         Andreas.