Re: Open Graphics: Penguin pictures for your project (free as speech)

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Javier [iso-8859-1] Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:

> 	BTW, they are really nice!
For sure they were nice and I was very happy to recive them right after
asking for them for free.

> I really like the last one, nº 5 (after all
> the symbol of Aesculapyus is the international medicine symbol)
> 	The snake might be too 'Slytherin' :)
I do not have a real favorite.  You are right with your argument, but
the snake will fit right on to the swirl.  By the way: 'Slytherin' -
who's that ;-)).  (I think some special books should not bann certain
animals for use in different meanings.)

Kind regards

        Andreas.