Tuxcds listing

Dear Debian webpage administrators:

More than a month ago (27 June, 2002) I ordered a set of Debian cds
from a vendor, tuxcds.com, listed on your webpage.  While they
promptly collected money from me via paypal, I have not seen
any trace of the cds I ordered, nor have I been able to provoke
a response by repeated emails, and will see if their response to
snail mail is any better.

Certainly listing a vendor in your webpage is neither a guarantee nor
an endorsement.  I wish to inform you of tuxcds' behavior in the
belief that you are doing your project and your user base a disservice
by continuing to list them.  I instructed tuxcds to remit to you a
donation -- even my credulous and forgiving mind finds it difficult to
imagine that dollar finding a home in your deserving accounts.

Thanks for your attention,

--Radey Shouman  <shouman@attbi.com>