Re: (no subject)

On Thu, 25 Jul 2002 13:41:55 EDT
AlssCar@aol.com wrote:

> I am an italian girl who lives in Orlando Fl, and I am looking for  some
> companies that
> need a translator I speak and write fluently italian english french
> german and spanish.I will really apprecciate to have some good news from
> you about it.Thank you Alessia Caruso. My house phone number is
> 407/238/0054

If you're looking for paid translation work, then unfortunately we can't
help you.  The Debian Project is a non-profit organization whose
developers and translators are volunteers working for free in their spare
time.

If you'd like to volunteer your skills for free to the project, please
contact the translation teams[1] directly.

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translation_coordinators

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>