First of all, why don't I see a bug report covering this?

Secondly, why did you copy the mail to hostmaster and listarchives as well?

N4sir Simbolon wrote:
> We are in indonesia have a debian user community, we are very proud using
> debian especially for package management. Our community in the need of a
> mailing list to facilitate us a communication between debian user community
> in indosian speak.

I believe that you need a list using the native tongue, hence the list
was created right away.

> on behalf debian user  community  in indonesia, I want to request one mailing
> list in lists.debian.org debian user that speak indonesian.
> Following  is  information about the mailing list I request .
>
> 1. Name
>     debian-user-id@lists.debian.org

It's debian-user-indonesian

> 4.  Subscription policy
>      closed.
>      Allowed subscribe is who can speak in indonesian language, subscribe
>      request will approved by listmaster.

The subscription policy is open.

Rest: done.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Ten years and still binary compatible.  -- XFree86