translation of release-notes and so on

Hi,

Japanese translation team has almost done the translation
of release notes, dselect documentation for beginners, and
install manual for Woody.  Thus, I'd like to enable them
from

     http://www.debian.org/releases/woody/releasenotes

and

     http://www.debian.org/releases/woody/installmanual

after some final brush-up of translations.  To achieve this,
I imagine I have to add "ja" to "relnotes-langs",
"installmanual-langs", and "dselect-beginnerlangs" in

     boot-floppies/documentation/Makefile.docs

and add "japanese => ja" to "langsinstall" and "langsrelnotes"
in

     webwml/english/releases/woody/release.data

Am I right?

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/