Re: About web pages linkage...

* Pierre Machard <pmachard@tuxfamily.org> [2002-07-16 12:12]:
> Just a little comment about this page, Can someone explain how to set
> the default language under konqueror ?

 You can't.  Or rather, you can't set it to more than one language.
That one you can set in the kontrol or such (am not a kde user).

 Yes, in some respect konqueror is a really featurerich (I think of
site specific java/javascript/useragent settings or ldap protocol
support), but on the other hand it truly sucks when it comes to content
negotiation.

 Take a look at this ancient bugreport:
<http://bugs.kde.org/db/19/19831.html>

 It still isn't resovled and only marked as wishlist so I guess the kde
guys will never get a clue about how sever this is for the users....

> I found no information about that. I am not running kde2 but, I
> sometimes use konqueror :-)

 Same here :)  You'll have to live with one setting for the language and
no fall back.

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
There are many times when you want it to ignore the rest of the string just
like atof() does.  Oddly enough, Perl calls atof().  How convenient.  :-)