Re: /CD/

On Sun, Jul 07, 2002 at 01:24:46PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> I think we need to use only colors divisible by eight, or what was that
> system described in books.

Better: Top nibble = bottom nibble for each of R, G, B.

I'll also try to come up with a partially transparent PNG that
displays OK in Netscape 4.7 (which doesn't support transparency in
PNGs).

The script should be for Gimp 1.2, right?

Currently, I'm having problems getting the scalable "luxi mono" font
to work - these days, it only seems to be available as a TrueType
font, there used to be an identical "lucida mono" T1 font...

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _