Re: /CD/

On Sat, Jul 06, 2002 at 08:35:15PM +0100, Peter Karlsson wrote:
> > > Yeah, but I couldn't find any instructions on how to do that...
> > See the TODO list :> I said already that the groundwork isn't complete...
>
> So, when can we expect it to be?

I don't know. Mind you, these images weren't my idea, so don't hold me
responsible :)

> BTW, the gamma is still off in the English images (i.e, the background
> colour of the images doesn't match the surrounding background colour).

I saw that in Opera recently, too. It works fine when I look at the image in
the Gimp and in Mozilla, though, so, WTF?

I don't remember any conclusions from the last discussion about this.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.