Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by barbier: webwml/english/template/debian events_common.wml

* Debian WWW CVS <webmaster@debian.org> [2002-06-26 01:50]:
> Changes by:	barbier	02/06/26 01:50:37
>
> Log message:
> 	Fix broken characters in Korean slices, by Seongtae Yoo.
> 	Some stupid editor did replace #0xbc, #0xbd, #0xbe, #xa9 and #0xae
> 	with their iso-8859-1 representation. Grrrr

 Uhm, shoudn't you use the decimal notation instead of hexadecimal
notation? I think the former is supported by much more browsers. There
was a thread on this some months ago here....

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
The following two statements are usually both true:
There's not enough documentation.