RDF problems (was: Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by peterk: webwml/english/security index.wml)

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:

>  Uhm, it is quite obvious why the content negotiation doesn't work with
> this link: <a href="dsa.rdf">RDF format</a>

Yeah, and it's quite obvious why it doesn't work with <a href="dsa"> either,
since rdf isn't registered as a proper MIME type in the server configuration
(it should be listed as a synonym for XML).

--
\\//
Peter - peter@softwolves.pp.se

  I do not read or respond to mail with HTML attachments.
  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html