Re: events_common.wml

* Jordi Mallach <jordi@debian.org> [2002-06-25 13:59]:
> On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 12:12:18PM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>>  I spotted two sliced that I think are wrong:

>>   [AR:ãäÓøÞ ÇáãÔÑæÚ:]
>>   [CA:Coordinador del Projecte:]
>
> Weird, I don't remember any <th> tag in any slice, but I guess it's our
> mistake then.

 Am not sure, but maybe they were introduced afterwards and it wasn't
sure how to split your slice.  Besides, it is no accuse or anything at
all, I just noticed it and wanted to have it addressed :)

>>  CA is Catalan, but what is AR?  Was that translation dropped/partly
>> started? Should it be removed anyway?
>
> Arabic. Never got really started, afaik.

 Ah yes.  Any contact available to bug/question what's going on?

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
<schneckal> hat einer von euch schon bind9 installiert?
<_eis> das neue root kit? :->