Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by peterk: webwml/english/security index.wml

* Debian WWW CVS <webmaster@debian.org> [2002-06-23 15:11]:
> Modified files:
> 	english/security: index.wml
>
> Log message:
> 	Use the language specific version of the RDF file (which still is served with
> 	an incorrect MIME type, btw)

# Translators should change the link below. Content negotiation seems
# not to work for this file.

 Uhm, it is quite obvious why the content negotiation doesn't work with
this link: <a href="dsa.rdf">RDF format</a>

 Content negotiation works only by *appending* parts to the filename,
not by putting something somewhere in between.  <a href="dsa"> should
work, though.  Uhm, no it doesn't, it yields a 404 *hmmm*

 Maybe we can reconstruct it to dsa.rdf.<lang>? Somone tried that? On
the other hand, it doesn't hurt too much if we have on file not content
negotiated especially for it's not meant to be clickable but to have
it's content parsed by someone to put on a website or such.

 So long,
Alfie
--
  * TEST
 -- Ryuichi Arafune, changelog.Debian for imagemagick (4:5.4.6-4)