Spam filter threshholds

Hi,

I am subscribed to many Debian mailing lists and have recently been
setting up filters to block the messages which the Debian lists mark as
spam.  However, I have noticed that many messages which are spam reach a
spam level of 4.5, but the threshold for automatic marking is 4.7.

Would it be possible to drop the threshold down to 4.5, or is there a
good reason why its at 4.7?

Regards,
Ross Burton
--