Re: web site stats updated

* Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> [2001-07-23 13:34]:

 I know I know, this mail is ages old - but I stumbled upon it right now :)

> Now that I think about it, it seems a display like this would be better:
>
>   [     Translated total  (xy%)   ] [      Not     ]
>   [ Updated (x%) ][ Outdated (x%) ] [  translated  ]
>
> What do you think?

 I think it is still a good idea.  If there is a chance that that layout
makes it into cvs I can try to do that.  Who is against it?

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
  * Hey.. who's this uploading a galeon package... could it be...
    THE MAINTAINER OF GALEON!  stop the presses