Re: Problem with list archive

Hi,

Is this the message you are looking for?
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2002/debian-user-200206/msg00774.html

I don't know if you notice, but at the top of each page you can find
controls to change the page. In your case your email was on page 2
of the threads.

Bye
Cesar Mendoza
http://www.kitiara.org
--
"Thank you for the latest release of gradewrecker.
My GPA just went in the corner and shot itself."