Re: Election results not showing in official project news ?

Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 10:46:56AM +0200, Yann Dirson wrote:
> >
> > There's still no mention of the election of a new leader in the
> > http://www.debian.org/News/ page.  Was this (not) done on purpose ?
>
> You'll have to talk to press@debian.org about posting it to -news... Cc:ed.

Sorry, useless.  You'd have to phrase an article on your own and get
it approved by Manoj.  I can't parse Manoj' mail except that Bdale
won.  Hence, I'm unable to create an announcement out of it.
I'd post a properly phrased announcement, approved by Manoj, though.

We could otherwise simply use Manoj' mail and convert it into HTML,
and skip that posting thingy (which is rediculous anyway, since Manoj
announced it already, and the entire world knows the results, so a
late announcement by Debian would make them laugh...).

I'm not sure, but it may be that in the last year(s) the secretary
didn't make the announcement but the press team did, or something
else that went different this time, not sure what & why, though.

Regards,

	Joey