Re: debiandoc-sgml issues (html being lynx/links unfriendly)

On Sun, Apr 21, 2002 at 12:07:42AM -0700, Osamu Aoki wrote:

> PS: My "Debian reference" in DDP CVS/WEB needs to be packaged.  Any
> volunteer?  I am not Debian developer.

As I am translating it to Finnish so it is quite natural for me to package
it. Of course, one requirement is that my application will be accepted. My
application has been, for some reason, freezed for a long time. However,
I was yesterday contacted by a Debian developer about this and maybe
this will happen soon.

--
Ari Makela		hauva@arska.org		 http://arska.org/hauva/

"Sailing is, after all, a kind of grace, a kind of magic." - Phil Berman