Re: Debian web sites

Hi,

Whichever ISP our university uses.  Things are great in the morning.
However, after around 3 or 4 pm, things slow to a crawl.  I've only been
here since last week and this is only my fifth time in three years using
this particular network, so I'm not familiar with the details.  My
experience so far is that large web pages and downloads from the States
can only be done in the morning here.

Regardless, there's no need to waste bandwidth.  Things might be faster if
the www.XX.debian.org sites were full mirrors with ftp.XX.debian.org and
packages.XX.debian.org, and the other ways around, too.

In regards to the vendors, the word itself does not occur in any heading
or link until this document:

        http://www.uk.debian.org/CD/vendors/

Maybe I'm just overly cautious about selecting any link labeled 'buy'.
How about 'where to buy' or 'vendors' or 'resellers' ?

Cheers,
-Lars

--
Lars Noodén