Re: Debian web sites

How do you mean? Which www.*.d.o mirror doesn't have the full web site?

> * encourage more use of the standardized naming scheme for mirror sites.
> e.g. www.XX.debian.org and ftp.XX.debian.org And ensure that both exists.
> e.g. ftp.no.debian.org exists, but not the corresponding www site.

That's because there has been no need to create such a web mirror in Norway.
See http://www.debian.org/mirror/webmirror#whynot for details.

> [1] Yes, I know apt-get is supposed to handle this, but it seems I have to
> know the exact name of the package first.

There's apt-cache search, and zsh -c apt-get foo<TAB> :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.