Re: portscan

> Waarom meldt m'n firewall zeker 10- maal achtereen een portscan van adres
> 213.23.36. 16 (jullie ip-nummer) ??!!

And just what makes you think that this machine is under Debian control? The
web page you are seeing is the default web page given when you install
Debian software on a machine, which you also would have noticed, had you
cared to read the actual page.

Try running  whois -h whois.ripe.net 213.23.36.16  and you will get
information about who owns the IP block that this machine belongs to, along
with contact information.

> Dit is een bijzonder irritante bezigheid julliezijds en of het nu kwaad
> kan of niet, is niet relevant. Dus gewoon hiermee ophouden.

Well, it's not a Debian machine... Writing to Debian is like writing to
Microsoft just because the portscanner would be running Windows...

And, in the future, please write in English to these mailing lists.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  I do not read or respond to mail with HTML attachments.
  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html