Vendor problem

I recently tried to buy Debian CDs from tuxcds.com;
they were listed prominently at the top of your
vendor list.  I placed the order on their web site
and mailed them a check, since they don't take
credit cards directly and I wasn't in a big hurry.

After waiting more than 2 weeks, I asked them to
check the status of my order.  They replied that
they had received my check that very day (what a
coincidence) and that they would probably hold
the order another week or 2 to be sure the check
was good.

I doubt the story, and I'm not impressed with their
notion of customer service.  You may want to con-
sider de-listing them to protect your users and
your reputation.

Regards,
Kurt Welgehausen