Re: debian weekly news, Seiten ohne Link zur Homepage.

        Hi!

* Tjabo Kloppenburg <t.kloppenburg@billiton.de> [2002-02-18 14:57]:
> hi, ich lese gerade mal wieder die Debian Weekly News, sehe ein paekt das
> mich interessiert, und finde auf der Debian-Webseite annähernd keine Infos zu
> dem Programm:

 This is an english language mailinglist - please keep your
communication on this in english, thanks.

> http://packages.debian.org/unstable/games/acm4.html

 That page is generated from the package info.  I see the description is
quite short, maybe you should bug the package maintainer about it that
it should be a little more descriptive.

> Wie wärs wenn Ihr irgendwo auf der Pakaetbeschreibungs-Seite noch einen Link
> auf die Original-Homepage des Projekts unterbringt?

 This is a long standing whishlist bugreport which bounces through quite
some package I'm afraid.  At least most people now know about this and
it comes up every now and then.  Unfortunately there is no common place
in the packages where such information could be put (currently) - so
best possibility currently is to have it added to the package
description, if one does.

> Ich habe schon mal versucht diese Anregung zu geben, aber irgendwie ist die
> Info versackt.

 Not really gone away - just reassigned.  I unfortunately don't know
against which package that bugreport is filed, sorry (maybe someone else
does...)

 So long,
Alfie
--
<Alfie> Ja, das ist ja das Problem.  Viele Leute glauben einen Menschen nach
        dem üblichen Hick-Hack hier herinnen beurteilen zu können.