Re: Dutch debian site in wrong language (indonesian?)

According to Josip Rodin:
> On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 08:56:10PM +0100, Coert Klaver wrote:
> > While checking out the debian websites, I found it rather confusing to find
> > the dutch debian site in another language than dutch ( is it indonesian /
> > malayan?). Check yourself at: http://www.nl.debian.org/
>
> You saw the Indonesian page because the server was acting silly, and thought
> it didn't have anything else to give you. Stupid Apache :)

Yes, every time a language gets added that isn't in the config
file Apache gets into a fit and serves a random language. That
is so unbelievably stupid ..

> I'm CC:ing Miquel van Smoorenburg who admins that site. Miquel, this can be
> fixed simply by following instructions that I have sent before, update the
> AddLanguage and LanguagePriority options using settings from
> http://www.debian.org/mirror/webmirror

As usual - fixed. Thanks.

Mike.
--
Computers are useless, they only give answers. --Pablo Picasso