typo in packages.wml ?

Hi,

I was just translating packages.wml to Catalan and noticed a typo
in the English version.  Line 73 of packages.wml says:

<P>Note that same packages might appear ...

Was it supposed to be:

Note that *some* packages might appear...

or:

Note that *the same* packages might appear...

thanks,
Matt

PS I will try to check this list archive, but I am not on this list,
   so if anyone answering this email could CC me, I'd appreciate it.