Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by noel: webwml/english/devel/wnpp index.wml

Debian WWW CVS:

> Modified files:
>  english/devel/wnpp: index.wml
>
> Log message:
>  added way to use reportbug for wnpp; my permission:
>  http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2002/debian-www-200201/msg00137.html
>  ;)

Hmm, I was looking into translating that but noticed it looks mostly
like you've just done some screendumps on reportbug's output. Could you
please transform it into a proper guide?

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  I do not read or respond to mail with HTML attachments.
  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html