Re: new front page, take 2

On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 09:18:29PM +0000, Rob Bradford wrote:
> * Maybe put quick links at the bottom of the page.

> * Definitely put the tab left aligned for the quick links, not centred.
> * You sure you want lower case for "quick links" all the others are
> upper case.

These two went together, in an attempt to make the links section immediately
distinct. I'm not particularly attached to that, it can go if there's
consensus...

> * Boxes on the same level the same height, e.g. Install and Upgrade

I thought of that, but AFAICT it would involve either even more ugly table
hacks or making them fixed which might get really ew.

> * Maybe put News and Help Debian side byside.

News wrap pretty badly (though I've been working on fixing that, again with
table hacks), and they really don't fit together.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.