Re: new front page, take 2

On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 09:22:48PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> > http://joy.gkvk.hr/newfront2/
> Mmh, I hjappen to mbe sitting in front of a windows 98 computer, and all
> I see when I load the page is several downloads of images, and then a
> completly white page. View source shows some html. Weird.
> That's netscape 4.5.

Must be a nescaffe bug... the only thing that's marginally improper in the
HTML on the page is widths *% for some tables. (I'll probably change that to
100% since that should work equally.)

> I wonder if the links section should be so near the top. I had to scroll
> down pretty far (obscenly big fonts here :-) to get to the nice
> install/upgrade part.

I already got several requests to move the quick links _up_... can't
please _anyone_... :|

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.