Re: new front page, take 2

Josip Rodin wrote:
> http://joy.gkvk.hr/newfront2/
Mmh, I hjappen to mbe sitting in front of a windows 98 computer, and all
I see when I load the page is several downloads of images, and then a
completly white page. View source shows some html. Weird.
That's netscape 4.5.

Looks like it works in IE, and I can't fault the content, I still
dislike the big nasty black and yellow titles of course.

I wonder if the links section should be so near the top. I had to scroll
down pretty far (obscenly big fonts here :-) to get to the nice
install/upgrade part.

--
see shy jo