Re: CD/index.wml magic

* Marcin Owsiany <porridge@debian.org> [2002-02-04 13:49]:
> See http://www.debian.org/CD/index.pl.html It contains the text from
> /releases/
> I think that's because CD/index.wml includes releases/index.wml
> One thing I don't understand is how all the other languages also include
> the file, but don't end up with that text inside.
> Since Polish seems to be the only language affected by this, it must be
> because I screwed something. But what? Please help!

 You'll have to generate a /CD/releases/index.wml file for that to work.

 On the other hand - can it be fixed to at least use the english
<latest-release-notes> info if there is not /CD/releases/index.wml file
in the appropriate language?

 Best of course is to add /CD/releases/index.wml to your translation to
let it work.  It's just 148 lines and many of them are just copy&paste
from an earlier release info...

 HTH,
Alfie
--
I'd rather listen to Newton than to Mundie. He may have been dead for almost
three hundred years, but despite that he stinks up the room less.