Re: Last resort

On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 05:24:38PM -0800, Matt Kraai wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 05:12:30PM -0800,  Bruce Burhans wrote:
> > I have been trying to purchase the 2.2r5 (i386) CDs (and their
> > source CDs) plus make a donation, from Tux Cds for 2 weeks!
> >
> > Nothing but hassles and no results and ignored e-mails. I shop
> > on-line all the time, and have never encountered these problems.
> > There has GOT to be another place to acquire them , and I'd like
> > to know where it is.
>
> Why not try one of the other vendors listed[1]? There are many
> others, including many in the US[2], besides Tux CDs.

Oh, I meant to raise this issue, but forgot... :-/

Tux CDs is listed as a single "United States" entry at the very top of
the list. This seems to be an error; the rest of the US vendors are
listed in another "United States" section further down the screen.

Matt was probably confused by this... the Tux CDs entry should really
move to the other US ones!

Cheers,

  Richard

--