Re: more links to security/ DSAs

Josip Rodin:

> BTW I don't think the package's homepage is immediately relevant to
> the security advisory.

Maybe not, but it might be interesting with a link to see what the
program is all about. Especially if you are having a home system and is
wondering whether to keep the package in question at all. (Okay, so you
could easily do an  apt-cache show, but if you're already have your web
browser up...)

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  I do not read or respond to mail with HTML attachments.
  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html