Re: Re(2): missing german content

* Rainer Kuehl <kuehl@newsaktuell.de> [2002-01-30 10:17]:
> thanx for reply. Well, today also the translated german version is runnig!
> Somebody has already correct.

 Now I'm slightly puzzled. There wasn't a cronjob in the meantime since
I touched the file - did someone copy them over by hand?

 That might have been meant nice - but it can lead to problems.  I'd
rather like to track the problem down than to workaround it for a
workaround doesn't ensure that updated files are also copied correctly.

 So, can someone please tell me what's going on here?
Alfie
--
"Viele Neueinsteiger kriegen den im Usenet üblichen Tonfall in den
falschen Hals, obwohl er nicht unfreundlich gemeint ist. Wenn sie dann